Jesus Christ is the head of His church and is the true leader of KCC. Jesus has called our local church together and there are various roles and responsibilities among us including that of leadership. Every member of Christ’s body has a vital role for the health of the whole (1 Corinthians 12:12). Learn more about King’s Cross Church’s beliefs here.
Our Pastors / Elders
The church has called Sam, Matt, Chad, Dean, Matt, and Jeremy to lead the church as pastors (aka elders). The pastors are the spiritual shepherds of the church who are devoted to teaching, praying, and leading the direction of the church.
Their wives—Chelsea, Cassie, Beth, Jayne, Amelia, and Becca—seek to intentionally disciple the women of King’s Cross Church. They are involved in teaching, counseling, and praying for women and their families.
Elders (from left to right): Jeremy Rupp, Sam Andres, Matt Parks, Matt Verhoff, Chad Baus and Dean Andres.
Director of Ministry Operations / Pastoral Resident
The deacons are recognized servant-leaders in the church devoted to particular areas of service according to the church’s need and individual gifting.
Our deacons include:
- Tim & Bert Shiarla (Deacons of Benevolence)
- Beth Baus (Deacon of Care Ministry)
- Phil & Robin Nofziger (Deacons of Outreach)
- Burdette & Jean Meyer (Deacons of Sunday Hospitality)
- Garrett Atkins (Staff Deacon)
- Seth & Keri Nofziger (Deacons of Youth Discipleship)
- Marty & Katye Katterheinrich (Deacons of All Church Meals)
- Dave Gerken (Deacon of Facilities)