Text: Matthew 1:18–2:12 | I. Jesus was given as the supernatural Son of God and Mary. Matthew 1:18-20 | II. Jesus was given to deliver us from our deepest problem. Matthew 1:21 | III. Jesus was given to fulfill God’s ancient promises. Matthew 1:22-23 | IV. Jesus was given as the King for the whole world. Matthew 2:1-2 | V. Jesus was given for our exceedingly great joy in generous worship. Matthew 2:10-11
5 Reasons to Make a Habit of Eating this Book.
1. God's Word reveals His glory. (Eze. 1:28)
2. If you only eat our culture's opinions you will be irrelevant. If you eat up God's Word, you will have a prophetic voice. (Eze. 2:3-5)
3. We are frail, fearful people, and we need to hear God daily saying to us, "Fear not." (Eze. 2:6)
4. We don't drift toward obedience. (Eze. 2:7-8)
5. This book is sweet to those who acquire a taste for it. (Eze. 3:1-3)